Hot, Hot, Hotsville!
Ellroy offers context and layers on wild and rich atmosphere—this is the cauldron that was police work in the city of the tarnished angels more than six decades ago.
» check it out
- News: R.J. Cutler Takes On James Ellroy Memoir My Dark Places
- News: We Talked to the Godfather of Crime Fiction, James Ellroy, About the Dark Days of the LAPD
- News: The Gutter of Babel
- News: James Ellroy calls Denver, Alamo Drafthouse home for new film series
- News: James Ellroy finds real crime-scene photographs from LAPD in 1953
- News: James Ellroy, The Master of Mayhem, Moves in on the Mile High City
- News: 'The Black Dahlia' Graphic Novel adaptation to be released in June
- News: Movie Version of ‘Blood’s A Rover’ to Start Filming by Year End
- News: Secret Histories | James Ellroy’s “LAPD ’53” is Crime Noir Supreme