His L.A. might not be a city of angels, but the devils he conjures up tell one hell of a tale.
Ellroy offers context and layers on wild and rich atmosphere—this is the cauldron that was police work in the city of the tarnished angels more than six decades ago.check it out
- News: L'intégrale, avec James Ellroy
- News: On Curtis Hanson: 'He Was a Voyeur, He Was a Camera'
- News: Marlon James' Great American Novel: None (with an 'American Tabloid' asterisk)
- News: Secret Histories - James Ellroy’s “LAPD ’53” is Crime Noir Supreme
- News: Movie Version of ‘Blood’s A Rover’ to Start Filming by Year End